Released June 11, 2013
Video of new bib number app integration
- Changing to "Time Based on Chip or Wave Start" was not sticking... once you changed it to "Clock Time" you couldn't get it back.
- Fixed issue where importing timing session a second time would duplicate the the first line (two identical winning times) where you had to delete one.
- In leagues screen, if you typed in a team name that doesn't exist it would cause an error. Now creates new team on the fly.
- Fixed Export Results to Hytek Semi-Colon Delimited file issue. This is a format that I'm not even sure who reads anymore. It's no longer an option in Hytek since Meet Manager 2.0 but regardless we still support it incase something still imports it! Bug fixed.
- Under preferences, set the custom keyboard shortcuts for the stopwatch.
- Enable entering check bib numbers into timing session, so that if things get out of order on your spindles, you have check points to see what should go where. Like if you want to enter every tenth finisher or something just to have reference points.
- Makeover for stopwatch screen.
- Changed import Timing Sessions to Timing/Bibs.
- New split points nearly completed behind the scenes.