Released May 17, 2013
- Relay leg changes were being saved to the database every time a change was made... instead, we need to only save it if you click save and done. Back button should cancel.
- Leave ties (or use tie breakers) for "Score All" (for you, DP)
- Fixed a bug when importing from Athletic.net RTQL.
- Encountered some networks with firewalls that were blocking our API calls, so RaceTab could not login. I can't really do much about that, but now trying to catch this and throwing an error message indicating that... rather than just saying generic (and inaccurate in this case) "invalid user name or password" error"
- Custom prelim advancement only worked for advancing top 1 or 2 places... advancing more than 2 by place would do two by place and the rest by time. Fixed... you can do 3, 4 or higher and it acts right (as long as there is enough slots in the finals heat).
- Right-click on custom reports on Publish tab, now option to delete them. Also added Browse link to look in that folder.
- Behind the scenes, stopwatch will now record start and end date/time. This will be saved into the timing session. And when applied to an event will set this value in the heat data for potential later use. This could be used just to display in the results potentially, or could be used with a chip timing or other system to find out times from that offset. I'm not really sure yet, but figure it's a good thing to make a habit of capturing!
- Related to the above... added new results customize option where you can show "Conditions". I left this vague to potentially pull in other data, but right now.. it will show start time. So if we know the start time from using the stop watch or other source, then if this is checked it will show the time the event started either right below the event header or beside the heat definition if results are separated by heats.
- Better detection for really short long jumps of under 6 feet. If you type in 25, it's going to be still interpretted as 25-0. But if you do something starting with 3 or higher it will understand it to be 36 = 3-6. Regardless, this is only when you do it without punctuation... you can always do a dash like 2-6 to get it to understand a really short jump.