Release Notes for RaceTab 3.75
Released: May 14, 2013
- Hytek export to semi-colon delimited was exporting heat place where it should have been exporting overall place.
- SCR and DNS were printing on results when you selected hide non-starters, show non-finishers. Should have been hidden.
- On advanced customize performance list report, when you check to filter by team, the team dropdown did not become active. Fixed.
- Made some improvements to automatically setting up the multi-events' subevents.
- A few (not commonly used) fields were being added with a ' as the default value instead of just being an empty text string. Will now be empty by default.
- On athlete list report, you were not able to totally get rid of the age/grade column.
- Q or q indicator on results to show qualification to finals from prelims.
- Added Heats Separate/Combine settings on results report quick settings on the right, so you can change that without digging into the advanced settings.
- In seeding, added setting for # of alleys per lane. Can allow up to six per lane, which will number them A-F.
- A lot of people have trouble logging in, since the user name is case sensitive and they don't remember how they typed it. It will now auto-correct the case AND if you type in a user name that does not exist, it will turn red to indicate this.
- On Athletes tab you can now double-click on the "Available Events" to enter the athelte in that event. Before you had to drag and drop it. You can still drag/drop if you want.
- Added side panel customization options for athlete list report.
- Added basis for prediction time races and reaction time readings.
- When clicking "Results" from the event tab, no longer showing team scores... just printing that one event. Since if you want team scores, there is a team scores button there.
- Added "User name is case sensitive" notice on the login screen.
- Started working on next generation of live chip reading from IPICO over TCP/IP... and also will be foundation for others including intermediate splits and scoring. You won't see this in this version, but the foundation is behind the scenes.
- Removed some fields and tables no longer used.
- Changed default on results report to show non-finishers, hide non-starters.
- Worked around EagleEye LIF import issue. They import DNF as a negative time. Now we will interpret negative time as DNF and nullify their time.
- In track team scores will split throws and jumps ... before it listed just "field" as a category.
- Updated the athlete list customize screen to be more like the results customize screen.
- Updated the performance list customize screen to be more like the results customize screen.