Meet management made simple.
I used Racetab at the AAU Qualifier in Melbourne on Saturday, June 8. Though the program worked fine overall, these issues came up:
1) Listing bib numbers on heat & flight sheets is not an option. I figured out how to add the code for the running event sheets but not the field event sheets.
2) Field event sheets did not include the team name.
3) At the conclusion of a running event and after times were entered and scored, the print mode wiped out the scoring if the "hidden" view was selected. The only modes that allowed correct placing and scoring were the team ones. Every event result required full printing of that event with the team scores. This was as many as 6 pages at one point.
4) The day after the meet, we discovered that several of the races were missing times and places that we know were entered on race day. I found that in some races, not all, the Racetab scoring button resulted in lane numbers being changed to "0", the corresponding place "scr", and the time deleted.
5) At the conclusion of some running events, the Racetab score button did not actually score until clicked on repeatedly.
6) Racetab counts unattached as a team. How is this fixed?
7) A function is needed on the Publish Tab for just 1 event or select events for printing.