Meet management made simple.
Here is tonight's build...
I fixed a few things in it, like the Stopwatch. And anything else I told you guys about.
BUT THE BIGGEST THING... and what I really need you to test and feedback on is the IPICO Live Reader thing. I changed this to work as follows....
1) Go to events tab and select event
2) Click IPICO
3) Put in your ip, port, behavior settings
4) Click test connection if you like... this will now just tell you if it connected or not, that's it. will not start listening like before
5) Click Open Connection to start listening
6) This window will now close and a bottom panel, similar to the look of the Stopwatch will appear. This window will show you the live read log and the latest read at the top
7) You can collapse or resize htis window. or even close it
8) If you close it, it will ask u if you want to keep listening for ipico or not
9) If you do close it and want to get it back, just click ipico notification icon at the top.
PLEASE TELL ME IF....
a) it is working for you
b) if you like this general functionality
I AM GOING TO...
Update this more so that the log data is more readable and will include the athlete name if the chip is in the database. havent gotten that far yet... so ignore that it's just long numbers instead of a time and name