Not yet released
- Added new fields to meet information that will be required by TFRRS: host school, meet director, head referee, timer/timing company, and starter.
- Added "Now" buttons to IPICO interface screen to set start time and end time.
- Add *.tfx to acceptable import files.
- Add Div # column to Divisions window (read only).
- Updated to latest version of SQLite…
Added by Jason Byrne on May 1, 2015 at 5:00pm —
Released March 21, 2015
This is is just a small bug fix release for a few bugs reported in in our beta release of 3.91 (which was never pushed to all users). Fixes:
- When clicking to seed a field event, it properly defaulted to "Position" instead of "Lane" but still had a limit of 10 for the number of positions. Changing it to lane and then back to position fixed…
Added by Jason Byrne on March 21, 2015 at 11:49pm —
Released March 18, 2015
- Added WebSocket Server in addition to the REST API Server. This will mean additional capabilities for live push notifications to apps. Basically this means, rather than our apps simply being able to ask RaceTab a question and it…
Added by Jason Byrne on March 17, 2014 at 11:00pm —
I have a plan... I think. Rather than making all of these standalone apps, why not have an app of apps. I'm not 100% sure this will be the best course of action in the long term but it sure seems more convinient at the moment!
So on your Android phone, you can fire up Chrome and go here:
Then click the vertical ... menu button in the top right. And choose "Add to… Continue
Added by Jason Byrne on March 14, 2014 at 2:30am —
Released March 13, 2014
- Scoring issues with hand times and ties.
- 2:59.94 hand time converts to 2:60.0h instead of 3:00.0h. Fixed.
- For road races with start/finish mats, added additional consistency to use the adjusted time instead of the gun time. For team scoring it was still using the gun time, even if your preferences said to…
Added by Jason Byrne on March 12, 2014 at 10:30pm —
Released March 20, 2014
- Worst to Best, Serpentine Seeding by Time/Mark was leaving the first heat with just one runner in some cases and had unattached athletes.
- Finals results print issue with multiple rounds and judge decisions
- Fix UI bug with scaling up and down the number of rounds…
Added by Jason Byrne on March 6, 2014 at 11:30pm —
Released March 6, 2014
- Fix JD Points Bug
- Fix Hytek Semicolon Delimited relay import bug
- Road Race Total Time Team Scoring
- Update to System.Data.SQLite version 1.0.91
Added by Jason Byrne on March 3, 2014 at 12:30am —
Released March 2, 2014
- Show bar heights with vertical jumps when field series turned on
- Add JD Place
- Add thousaths of a place option to break ties for times. Will break tie and show in results to right.
Added by Jason Byrne on February 27, 2014 at 10:00pm —
Released September 30, 2013
- Upgrade to System.Data.SQLite version 1.0.88 (database engine v3.7.17) - Hoping for speed gains and bug fixes with this internal database management piece.
- Turned on connection pooling for SQLite. I'm not sure, but hoping it will create performance gains for using RaceTab over a network.
Added by Jason Byrne on September 30, 2013 at 11:30am —
I am hoping 3.84 fixes the XC issues that some have been having. The two primary issues I've seen seem at least somewhat related: scrambling of bib #s and "mysterious" increment of places from hidden entries.
Both of these stem from earlier or imported entries into the race from other heats. Obviously there are no heats/rounds in cross country, but we were carrying over a lot of code from track in generating those reports. If everyone was round=1 and heat=1 like they should be in XC… Continue
Added by Jason Byrne on September 11, 2013 at 1:30am —
Just put out 3.81 in time for cross country season... has bug fix for the "ambiguous id" error that some were seeing that seems to be related to the bib # scramble issue.
Added by Jason Byrne on August 29, 2013 at 9:48am —
Released June 22, 2013
- Split Points have been implemented with setting them up, importing, exporting, manually typing in splits, printing splits in columns, printing splits below each result, filtering results to print results as of a given split. SPLIT IMPLEMENTATION IS NOT…
Added by Jason Byrne on June 22, 2013 at 2:00am —
Released June 16, 2013
- Had issue with some radio boxes, that they would not uncheck the others in their group... leaving too many checked (highlighted green).
- Creating a meet with a version of RaceTab several months old (an significantly outdated version) and then trying to seed in the new version could cause…
Added by Jason Byrne on June 15, 2013 at 8:00pm —
Released: June 15, 2013
- If an event name was all lower case, it could cause issues with tie breakers... "high jump" instead of "High Jump" as event name was looking for second best instead of # of misses, for example. Hopefully people do capitalize the event names though because otherwise it just looks ugly.
- Set button…
Added by Jason Byrne on June 12, 2013 at 10:00pm —
Released June 11, 2013
Video of new bib number app integration
- Changing to "Time Based on Chip or Wave Start" was not sticking... once you changed it to "Clock Time" you couldn't get it back.
- Fixed issue where importing timing session a second time would…
Added by Jason Byrne on May 23, 2013 at 12:00am —
I just got an idea for a new app tonight. It doesn't have a name yet, and it's not done yet... but I made good progress on night #1.
Here is the idea....
For cross country or road races without chips, usually you have a chute and tear-off tabs on the bib #. You have someone at the back of the chute tearing them off and putting them on the spindle. Then after the race, you bring the spindle(s) over to the computer and someone scans the barcodes or manually types them… Continue
Added by Jason Byrne on May 21, 2013 at 3:21am —
Released May 17, 2013
- Relay leg changes were being saved to the database every time a change was made... instead, we need to only save it if you click save and done. Back button should cancel.
- Leave ties (or use tie breakers) for "Score All" (for you, DP)
- Fixed a bug when importing from Athletic.net…
Added by Jason Byrne on May 14, 2013 at 11:00pm —
We have basic (but solid) support live IPICO reading from mats. We currently only support start and finish. I am working on better support and doing splits and live scoring with them. I want to share my implementation plan here for public comment.
You will define a given number of split points. Essentially, at every point you want to read every race you will have a split point.
For each split point you will define a name (just for identification), event… Continue
Added by Jason Byrne on May 10, 2013 at 12:08pm —
Release Notes for RaceTab 3.75
Released: May 14, 2013
- Hytek export to semi-colon delimited was exporting heat place where it should have been exporting overall place.
- SCR and DNS were printing on results when you selected hide non-starters, show non-finishers. Should have been hidden.
- On advanced customize performance list report, when…
Added by Jason Byrne on May 9, 2013 at 12:30pm —
Release Notes for RaceTab 3.74
Released May 9, 2013
- Hytek Export to semi-colon delimited for advancers: If you had timed finals (multiple sections of finals) and wanted to export only the top four finishers, it was using the heat place.... instead it should have been doing a full results evaluation to determine the overall place. We are now doing this, so if you choose top four to advance to the chamionship meet (for example) it will do the four best…
Added by Jason Byrne on May 7, 2013 at 6:00pm —