Meet management made simple.
Ron - It is the first situation. Ex. On the Flashtiming screen, Bob White finished the 800M at 2:23.57. On Racetab, 2:23.57 is listed for Tom Black.3 of the time transfers are correct, though.
Very much enjoying Racetab with Flashtiming this track season. Every meet has been a success for timing and scoring. Some glitches still occur and I am interested if others have experienced the same.
What recommendations might there be?
1) After emailing the pre-meet heat sheets to the meet director, some names/assignments appear different for a specific event on meet day when I open up the program.
2) Live results showed up online for the first few events and then…Continue
I used Racetab at the AAU Qualifier in Melbourne on Saturday, June 8. Though the program worked fine overall, these issues came up:
1) Listing bib numbers on heat & flight sheets is not an option. I figured out how to add the code for the running event sheets but not the field event sheets.
2) Field event sheets did not include the team name.
3) At the conclusion of a running event and after times were entered and scored, the print…Continue