Suddenly seeing this happen again with frequency. By default I think that wind should just be hidden since the majority of meets don't record wind, at least at the HS level. In addition if it is on without any wind data, it should show NWI. A couple of events do and other events DON'T so the wind column is blank. Thanks!

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is not showing NWI for the 100 Meter Dash for example. It is showing the heading.

Bump! This is a big problem. Possible to fix? Wind is on by default when there is not wind. Can't the default be no wind? Second, field events show NWI, but running is just blank. Can't that show NWI until wind is entered in the event? Please fix if possible. Causing issues for results uploads.

I am having the same issue. I got a notice from athletic.net that my upload was invalid due to the wind column, but I have no idea how to get rid of the wind column.

Jason, this really is causing issues if you could prioritize, pretty please? I would suggest that the easy answer is to make wind readings off by default.

Meanwhile Leah, it's simple, go to publish tab, go to advanced (bottom right), click on wind readings off (bottom right again), click on done. The resulting readings now will not have wind readings.

Simply reload those results.

I'm not seeing that on my publish tab. If you could email me at lforan@bcps.org I'd really appreciate it! I could show you a screenshot.

Remove Wind Heading from RaceTab Results

Leah Foran said:

I'm not seeing that on my publish tab. If you could email me at lforan@bcps.org I'd really appreciate it! I could show you a screenshot.

Okay it will have NWI in 4.22 when there is no wind reading entered instead of being blank.

Awesome. What about turning off wind by default as well since that is the most common scenario?

Jason Byrne said:

Okay it will have NWI in 4.22 when there is no wind reading entered instead of being blank.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service