Used racetab 4.20 with Flash Timing 4.22 at a decent sized meet 559 entries

at a decent sized meet 559 entries with no crucial issues. The only issue  had was a NON scoring event  always went back to default scoring. I Could not get the Live results to  connect received error  Meet needs to be linked to milesplit to continue. Also should mention I did download the meet  from milesplit, and all entries.  I am sure this is because I am doing something wrong as Every error I ever had was human error. lol  Great work on all the improvements Jason it is really close to perfection.

Views: 316

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Rodney - Which system are you using with Flash Timing?  The 120 or 60?  I'm thinking about picking up the 120 as it is user friendly, inexpensive, and seems to tick all of the boxes for hosting meets.  I'm not holding enough events to justify the cost of a finish lynx system currently.  

Hey Bill,

We use the FT60 system to time our 6-7 duel meets and 1 16 team medium size invitational each year.  For the price you get full color, and wireless start.  We have had good luck with it for the last 2 years.

FT60 works great. We purchased this before the 120 came out. for the 120 you need to make sure your computer meets the specs.

Bill Cooper said:

Hey Rodney - Which system are you using with Flash Timing?  The 120 or 60?  I'm thinking about picking up the 120 as it is user friendly, inexpensive, and seems to tick all of the boxes for hosting meets.  I'm not holding enough events to justify the cost of a finish lynx system currently.  

Could you send me the rtab file as well?

You need this racetab file for the meet Jason?

Jason Byrne said:

Could you send me the rtab file as well?

Hello  Rodney,

I know it is not part of this discussion, but what cameras are you using with your Flash Timing System.  I bought the Bosch LTC 0455.  I am looking to upgrade and wanted a little of advice.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Paul

Paul,

I have the same system also. I'm just curious, the camera you say you have..... what are the likes of it and what are you wanting to change to be better. I am also looking at upgrading my camera.

Ron

Ron sorry for the delay.

I have two of the QSee QD6503X.  I run one as primary and one as backup.  These are pretty good with 650 tv lines of resolution.

I tried the Bosch LTC 465.  It only has 540 lines of TV Resolution.

The QSee is definitely better.

I was hoping to find a good 700 or 900 lines of TV Resolution camera.  

What do you have presently?

Paul

Hey Paul

I still have the original sony g113a that came with the system. It also has 650 lines but I am just not happy with the picture clarity that we get. Some times we have a hard time with picture being very sharp. I see now that flash is using a Samsung camera with 1000 lines. I wonder if this would be a big difference in picture quality..... I'm not much of a techy with all the numbers they throw out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service