The GET RESULTS button is gone from Racetab.  My times would not go over to Racetab.  The database paths were all pointing to the same place.

I entered my fat time.  Status Auto or Manual?

What is the Advanced section, This computer only and  Do not push data only pull?

What has changed? 

Help I have another League XC meet on Thursday.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can see the events created in Racetab in my Finishlynx.  But the times won't load into racetab.

If you have it on "Automatic" then it should automatically pull the times. If you have it on "Manual" it should only pull times when you click the "Get Times" button. You will find "Get Times" under the menu when you right-click on the FAT Camera icon once you add the source. This is the standard procedure in Version 4 to interact with sources once you set them up... same with IPICO readers.

"This computer only" means if you set up multiple networked computers to run the meet, only the computer you set that Lynx source on will attempt to talk to Lynx... the other computers running RaceTab will ignore it.

"Do put push" tells RaceTab not to write out any files (evt and ppl) to Lynx... only pull in the results data.

I have set the FAT Time set to Manual but the get times button does not appear.

Attachments:

Ok, I found the Get Time but right Clicking the Camera. I think the Get Time button was easier.  But, to get it to work, I had to Click the Refresh button to get the time to appear.  See upload.

Attachments:

does the folder you create to house your meet results/heats have to be in the Lynx folder?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service