All,

I got a new computer as my old computer was on its last leg.

I downloaded and installed RaceTab on the new computer.  As you know it asks for you to login into MileSplit when first opening up RaceTab. 

Well RaceTab will not accept my login information and I know it is correct.  I even created a new login and still RaceTab will not accept it.

Please help as I have a meet coming up and would like to use my new laptop.

Thanks.

Paul Strother

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm having the same problem. Did anyone help you?

Thanks,

Mark Swinning

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. User name is and password may be case sensitive, so be sure it is the same. I am able to logout and log back in with my RaceTab 4.23 just fine. My other guess would be maybe it is a firewall blocking it if you are at a school or something.

Same problem set up 2 different accounts in addition to the one I already had, none of the will let me login in. Going to see if older version of racetab will work.

It is not working for me as well.

Jason Byrne said:

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. User name is and password may be case sensitive, so be sure it is the same. I am able to logout and log back in with my RaceTab 4.23 just fine. My other guess would be maybe it is a firewall blocking it if you are at a school or something.

Jason,

I have had a similar issue. The login screen says the username is case sensitive. The program automatically makes the first letter of my login capital. I have tried to change it to lowercase but it will not allow me to do so. Example: doboy vs Doboy

Your official user name in MileSplit's backend is Doboy with a capital D

Oh, if that's the case then I'm just having issues with login on 4.23. I downloaded an older version and it works great

having the same problems will not take login info says wrong and i know it is right

I still can not log in.  I have the account that gives me access to all the info, is that the login info.  I have tried every way I can but I get that same message that login failed invalid username or password.

I have an upcoming meet that I need to start setting up and training someone to help with.

Ray,

I downloaded the previous version and it lets me login. Might try that if you are in a bind.

That is the correct log in info that it is wanting.  The milesplit account.   Heck I have even tried making other racetab accounts.   Trying to upload older version to see.

Which version did you try downloading.  

Every time I go to login in and Type CoachCathey it changes my user name and puts Coach then goes CatheyCoach i remove it and type correct one then it says not valid 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service