I have set up a meet with three different divisions and want to score each division differently.  Is there a way I could set up scoring to be different for each division.  Also, I had to do this for a meet that had different settings for boys/girls.  For that meet I scored the meet as it was set up for the boys score, then printed out the boys results, went in and changed the scoring to the girls scoring, then re-scored all and printed out the girls results.  Is that the best solution?

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering the same thing after a meet we ran last week.  We were doing a true team scored invite where all athletes score points (so for 9 teams with 3 entries each, we score points from 27, 26, 25, ..., 3, 2, 1 for individual races).  We ended up with 9 boys teams and 8 girls teams.  So the scoring should've been (27...1 for boys and 24...1 for girls).  I couldn't figure out a way to set up different scoring, so we ended up just having to have the girls scored from 27...3.

The meet I worked was an A-B-C meet.  Teams run their best runner in A, second best in B, 3rd in C.  A group was scored 10-8-7-6-5-4, B was 8-6-5-4-3-2, and C was 6,5,4,3,2,1.  I want in and changed the score in the settings before I scored the event.  It seemed to work ok that way (although a bit tedious).  Afterwards tho, the team scoring appeared to be all the same (A team scoring).

I'm timing the same type of meet this weekend.

Sara Beldyga said:

I was wondering the same thing after a meet we ran last week.  We were doing a true team scored invite where all athletes score points (so for 9 teams with 3 entries each, we score points from 27, 26, 25, ..., 3, 2, 1 for individual races).  We ended up with 9 boys teams and 8 girls teams.  So the scoring should've been (27...1 for boys and 24...1 for girls).  I couldn't figure out a way to set up different scoring, so we ended up just having to have the girls scored from 27...3.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2020   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service