Is there any way to automatically assign each team a range of bib numbers?  Basically I would like to automatically assign the range 1-99 to one team, 100-199 to the next, etc., so that there are extra empty bib numbers and any late entries could still have a bib number with their team.  

I'm not sure of a logical name for the option, but it would be neat if you could set a block/interval size, so that the interval would start at the next even multiple of that value.  Something like team A with 63 athletes would get the range 1-80 and team B with 17 athletes would get 81-100 if the interval size was 20.

Thanks, Charles

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure about the interval. But you can set a team's range in the Assign Bib Window.  Just select team and the numbers you want them to have.  If you have Team A for 1-99 and only have 45 registered for that team, when you select Team B just type in 100 on the right of the screen where it says First Number, etc.  Once again, this is all I know.  No idea on actual pre set intervals. 

Freddie is correct. You can do all of this (one team at a time) and a lot more in the Assign Bib Number window.

Does this also work if I have a set of non-sequential bib numbers for an event, e.g. 400-600, 1000-1200?

in the program you are actually assigning the numbers the program is just adding 1 to the last assigned from the team list, then you leave a small set of numbers for late entries for the team. You then set the starting point for the next team. so it does not matter if you are using non- sequential blocksof numbers.  but make sure you have enough numbers in each block of sequential numbers to allow for the extra unassigned numbers you plan on per team.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service