williamhawk's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

qh pro2016

Hello,    Iam not able to install the new trail version of quick heal 2017 pro it says u have used trail version befor so purchase now ....…

Started by williamhawk

0 yesterday

Product key & activation Key

hello,          please send me the product key and activation key of quick heal internet security 2011...as i lost my cd cover in which it…

Started by williamhawk

0 yesterday

Anroid Problem

hey,           I purchased quick heal for android.it worked fine.but I noticed something very unpleasant.suppose my mobile falls in wrong h…

Started by williamhawk

0 yesterday

error while re-activation

hello,           while reactivating the quick heal total security 11.0(sp1) .The activation of this copy of quick heal is denied by WBA ser…

Started by williamhawk

0 yesterday

1080p vs 1440p - how to plan around your monitor?

I've been out of the tech loop for quite a while. Even the 1080p monitor that I am typing this on was a big upgrade for me, I didn't know a…

Started by williamhawk

0 Apr 14

What can I do to upgrade my computer to play better games?

Good morning all, So I've recently bought my first gaming computer offline and I'll admit, I'm not the best with the nity-gritty stuff behi…

Started by williamhawk

0 Apr 14

Question of POS for .net 1.14

Recently I have tested Microsoft POS Tester with POS for .net 1.14 and found a question. When I installed POS for .net 1.14 then executed C…

Started by williamhawk

0 Apr 14

Open Drawer / Buzzer from POS .Net

Hello, Is there a universal OPOS command to open the drawer / activate the buzzer on a PosPrinter? I found some code that works for a Epson…

Started by williamhawk

0 Apr 14

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service