Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com's Discussions (527)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"Under the down arrow next to the word racetab, click where it says stopwatch ... bet…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied Aug 2, 2016 to stopwatch

3 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com

"So is there a format I can import in and have it not try to outsmart me? I'm doing a…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 29, 2016 to Direct Athletics Issues

13 May 29, 2016

"No, we precreate extra runners named ghost, teamname, for each team and fill in as n…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 15, 2016 to Using Ghost runners in scoring a XC meet

2 May 27, 2016
Reply by Jason Byrne

"like export > lynx ..."

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 10, 2016 to Schedule Won't Load in FinishLynx

5 May 10, 2016

"Common bug. I have sent a couple of files to Jason in hopes that he can track it dow…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 10, 2016 to printing results

3 May 11, 2016
Reply by Jason Byrne

"Definitely works ... did you seed an event? You either need to seed an event or manu…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 10, 2016 to Schedule Won't Load in FinishLynx

5 May 10, 2016

"If you want to talk about that kind of a finish, contact me at michianatiming.com as…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 6, 2016 to RaceTab, dragon-boats and posting results to the web?

5 May 6, 2016

"I just dragged them up to a lane in heat one. RaceTab by MileSplit/FloSports   Mich…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 5, 2016 to Results Report Empty After Manually Recording Times

8 May 5, 2016
Reply by Dan Spencer

"They aren't in a heat! Heat 1 is empty! All heats is entries (click on seeding) thes…"

Don Passenger MichianaTiming.com replied May 5, 2016 to Results Report Empty After Manually Recording Times

8 May 5, 2016
Reply by Dan Spencer

"post your rtab file"

8 May 5, 2016
Reply by Dan Spencer

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2020   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service