Brian Bearss's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, I've been using John's suggestion for two seasons, and the only drawback I see…"

Brian Bearss replied Apr 23 to Heat Sheets with Bibs for Clerk

4 Apr 24
Reply by Jeff Kalember

"Thanks for the offer to help, Freddie. I played around with it today, and I was able…"

Brian Bearss replied Sep 11, 2016 to Importing Exhibition and/or Classification Data

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brian Bearss

"I read this discussion with great interest. At my school, we use three computers. On…"

Brian Bearss replied Apr 1, 2016 to Racetab 4.20 Freezing Up

19 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Karl Brust

"Does anyone know if 3.93 fixes this issue? I am hesitant to update without knowing f…"

Brian Bearss replied Apr 23, 2015 to Please help with seeding an event using fixed lanes (a bug?)

5 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Jason Byrne

"Jason, Thanks a lot for looking it to this for me. I am attaching the .rtab file wit…"

Brian Bearss replied Mar 27, 2015 to Please help with seeding an event using fixed lanes (a bug?)

5 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Jason Byrne

"Update: I've tried many things to try to diagnose this problem. I tried changing to…"

Brian Bearss replied Mar 26, 2015 to Please help with seeding an event using fixed lanes (a bug?)

5 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Jason Byrne

"Thanks, Jason. Your customer service is first rate, and I love your product!"

Brian Bearss replied Mar 13, 2014 to Help with Seeding an Event Manually

5 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Jasen Parks

"Jason, Thanks for quick reply! I don't think you first suggestion will work for me,…"

Brian Bearss replied Mar 13, 2014 to Help with Seeding an Event Manually

5 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Jasen Parks

"I like the live clerking idea! Does anyone have experience getting this to work? In…"

Brian Bearss replied Mar 11, 2014 to Setting up a fake/practice meet to test interface with FinishLynx and Athletic.net

17 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Byrne

"Dave, The wristband idea is very interesting. Do you also need kids to wear hip numb…"

Brian Bearss replied Mar 8, 2014 to Setting up a fake/practice meet to test interface with FinishLynx and Athletic.net

17 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Byrne

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2017   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service