Sara Beldyga's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Screenshot of the seed screen is attached as well.  Heat 2 'by time' qualifier is se…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 23, 2017 to Advancing from Prelims to FInals

2 Apr 10
Reply by Corbin Brown

"What I've been doing now, is seeding my non-lane finishing races using the waterfall…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 11, 2017 to Getting Times from Flashtiming for Non-Lane Finishes

5 May 11, 2017
Reply by Sara Beldyga

"I was wondering the same thing after a meet we ran last week.  We were doing a true…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 6, 2014 to Different Scoring per division or gender

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Geiger

"Now for the last three meets we've run - we have not had this issue pop up.  I can't…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 6, 2014 to Results diplaying as Prelims instead of Finals

21 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Lustig

"They do display just fine when using the gender specific report.  We just like to pr…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 6, 2014 to Overall Score on Results Sheet not specifying which is Men's and which is Women's

4 May 6, 2014
Reply by Sara Beldyga

"This happened again in last nights meet.  When I create and seed the meet, all event…"

Sara Beldyga replied Apr 24, 2014 to Results diplaying as Prelims instead of Finals

21 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Lustig

"Thanks Jason!  Here is one of the meet files (that still has the event that got chan…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 13, 2013 to Results diplaying as Prelims instead of Finals

21 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Lustig

"This happened again at last night's meet.  I made sure that it was setup to automati…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 9, 2013 to Results diplaying as Prelims instead of Finals

21 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Lustig

"We don't always have to hit the 'Get Times' icon.  For the first meet we ran with Ra…"

Sara Beldyga replied May 2, 2013 to Results diplaying as Prelims instead of Finals

21 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Lustig

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2018   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service