Randy Mayes's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I did get RaceTab working on the Windows 10 computer it was hanging on.  I uninstall…"

Randy Mayes replied Sep 15 to Firewall Issue with trying to start racetab (RACE is tomorrow PLEASE HELP)

3 Sep 15
Reply by Randy Mayes

"Did you ever get this work?  I have an old computer that used to run RaceTab great a…"

Randy Mayes replied Sep 4 to Firewall Issue with trying to start racetab (RACE is tomorrow PLEASE HELP)

3 Sep 15
Reply by Randy Mayes

"I know this old but I still ran into this in 2019 so I'm putting this in a couple of…"

Randy Mayes replied Apr 3, 2019 to Seeding Lane Preference

5 May 15, 2019
Reply by Rakesh Save

"I know this old but I still ran into this in 2019 so I'm putting this in a couple of…"

Randy Mayes replied Apr 3, 2019 to Seeding

9 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Randy Mayes

"I just hosted a meet in Colorado with Racetab and used the export function to export…"

Randy Mayes replied Apr 30, 2018 to Does Export to HyTek produce a HyTek compatible CSV?

8 May 6, 2018
Reply by Scott Siettmann

"We ran our first meet yesterday with the two computer FinishLynx/Race Tab setup and…"

Randy Mayes replied Apr 5, 2018 to RACETAB AND FINISHLYNX

19 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by A J LaPlant

"Oh cool, thank you!  The number of misses option is nice.  For the other jumps and t…"

Randy Mayes replied Apr 5, 2018 to Scoring pole vault and high jump with ties and tie breaks with previous heights?

5 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Jason Byrne

"OK, I should have spent a little more time digging around, I found the answer in thi…"

Randy Mayes replied Apr 3, 2018 to Scoring pole vault and high jump with ties and tie breaks with previous heights?

5 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Jason Byrne

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2020   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service