Uncategorized (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5k Road Race series help

Our school has hosts a 5k summer road races series as a fund raiser.  Can race tab be used to calculate an athletes average time over sever…

Started by Dan Norton

0 Apr 17

trouble with live results - "item with the same key already added"

We had a meet last night and I intended to post live results on milesplit, but none of the results would import. I was getting an error abo…

Started by Cole Schroer

0 Apr 13

Advancing from Prelims to FInals

I was doing a test setup for advancing runners from prelims to finals and am having trouble getting the correct athletes advanced.  I have…

Started by Sara Beldyga

2 Apr 10
Reply by Corbin Brown

tie scoring error?

We had a tie in girls discus for 5th place at a 4 way meet. To my understanding the 1 point for 5th place should be split between the two a…

Started by Cole Schroer

3 Apr 10
Reply by Cole Schroer

RACETAB AND FINISHLYNX

The GET RESULTS button is gone from Racetab.  My times would not go over to Racetab.  The database paths were all pointing to the same plac…

Started by Jeremy

19 Apr 7
Reply by A J LaPlant

High Point

Can anyone tell me how to get racetab to calculate high point for a meet? I can go to the reports tap and click on the "columns with athlet…

Started by Briar Becton

0 Apr 7

Race Tab 4.25 Export to RTQL creates 0 byte file?

I tried to export a meet to rtql after seeding it in Race Tab and it just created an empty rtql file.  I was hoping to be able to seed the…

Started by Randy Mayes

1 Apr 5
Reply by Jason Byrne

Scoring pole vault and high jump with ties and tie breaks with previous heights?

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to running our home meet this year with our new Lynx system and Race Tab.  While playing around with Race…

Started by Randy Mayes

5 Apr 5
Reply by Jason Byrne

Error posting live results

When I try to upload results to live.milesplit.com, I get an error message that says:  Error Uploading Results. (Forbidden 403): Not authen…

Started by Richard Davis

0 Apr 4

Milesplit download is blank??

This has been mentioned once, but when downloading meets from Milesplit they create in RaceTab, but they have no teams, athletes, or events…

Started by Evan Cohn

7 Mar 31
Reply by Tim Taylor

RSS

Facebook Page

© 2018   Created by Jason Byrne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service